- Keep employee files and documents secured, organized, and indexed.
- Create, update, and maintain a digital database that include all major information related to employees’ status.
- Check attendance on a daily basis, and report any unauthorized absences to management.
- Organize and maintain complete attendance records.
- Process leaves and exit requests.
- Receive and answer employees’ attendance inquiries.
- Provide the accounting department a complete and accurate attendance report on the cut off date of each month to process monthly payroll.
- Ensure all employees comply with the managerial policies and procedures.
- Follow up with outsourcing recruitment agencies to recruit new employees.
- Introduce new employees to the team, and provide full orientation and support on their joining
Responsibilities (Executive Secretary)
- Typing, printing, and processing various documents and reports.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings, and write minutes of meeting when invited.
- Answering and redirecting phone calls on behalf of the management, accurately take and relay messages.
- Issue managerial memos and circulars.
- Collect periodic reports from various departments and outline any delays.
- Handle full day-to-day secretarial operations.
- Welcome and greet management guests.
- Ensure upper management offices are tidy and presentable all the time.
- Offering administrative support across the organization
- Perform assigned various tasks by the management.
- Archive all official documents in a well organized and indexed form.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND is required
- At least 5 years of experience as an administrative assistant or HR assistant.
- Mastery in Microsoft Office.
- Presentable, professional attitude and pleasant appearance/personality.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude, friendly personality.
- BA in Administration or related degrees.
- Fluent in English