As an HR Manager in our team, you will connect the dots and understand the interactions between our business processes, data, and employees with the goal of building and cultivating a people-centric strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Develop, deliver, and optimize HR processes and programs through continuous improvement and evaluation efforts, technology solutions and centralized shared services
- Ensure all processes within the area of responsibility are properly mapped, assigned and monitored to assure continuous improvement globally
- Ensure a Voice of Customer and Voice of the Business is onboarded as part of the initiative prioritization process
- Design a yearly HR operation roadmap in alignment with the regional roadmaps and needs
- Drive the appropriate project governance and manage the relationship in accordance with the mutually agreed standards
- Drive specific HR operational programs to be able to attract & recruit, onboard, develop, and retain the best employees for our site in Accra
- Manage overall HR operations teams’ budget to ensure maximum delivery within economical target
Whom we’d like to have on our team :
Great customer experience and a Think Human mindset are at the core of our company´s success, so you will play a crucial part in achieving our goals and objectives. We welcome candidates from diverse and atypical backgrounds.
We´ll be a great match if you have :
- Extensive 7+ years of HR experience or in a similar role to influence, motivate, and manage teams
- Should have HR Certification
- Great command of English, both orally and in writing: most of the communication within the Group and with our clients is in English
- Enthusiasm to act in the face of resistance and advocate for the best interests of the company
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Resilience and ability to propose solutions in a fast-growing environment with regular adjustment
- Progressive approach to identify industry/specialty trends to ensure competitive advantage
- Pro-active and creative mindset, looking for solutions to deliver additional value
It would be a plus if you have :
- Operational experience and success in the contact centre/outsourcing/offshoring industry is a pre-requisite
- Strong ability to build relationships and collaboration in an international environment
- Experience in how to optimize performance through continuous improvement
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.