- Update our internal databases with new employee data including contact details and employment forms.
- Collect payroll information such as hours of work done by an employee, details of bank accounts, etc.
- Assist in screening forms and resumes of applicants.
- Plan and schedule interviews with candidates.
- Manage job advertisements on job portals and social networks.
- Create reports on the HR-related process when required.
- Address queries and issues of workers when required.
- Review and distribute company strategies by hard copies (e.g. notice board, brochures) or in digital formats (e.g. email, posts on social networks/forums/company website).
- Assist the HR team in organizing career fairs and special events.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Preferably females.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or similar field
- Proven experience working as an HR intern or a similar role in the Human Resource Department.
- Working knowledge of MS Office or database systems, HRIS and ATS.
- Familiar with full-cycle recruiting.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong work ethics.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work independently