To coordinate and supervise all learning and development and employee engagement functions of the Company to enhance organizational growth and employee motivation for the Group in Ghana.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
1) Job Context & Major Challenge (What are the specific aspects of the job that provide a challenge to the jobholder in the context of the job?)
- Organizational development
- HR Policy development
- Employee Engagement
- Job Structure Design
- Development of Job descriptions
2) Principal Accountabilities
Accountability ( What to be done )
- Create training events for all employees, from initial inductions to leadership programmes for senior executives.
- Identifies learning needs and provides appropriate training intervention
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Keeps a database of all trainings conducted within the group
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Acting as the go-to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching
- Working closely with various leaders across the organization and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements
- Conducts pre- and post-training evaluation for every training conducted in the organization
- Measures the return on investment (ROI) of all training on the bottom line
- Measures the level of training effectiveness, satisfaction, quality and presents reports to management
- Collaborate with units head in the development and setting of KRAs for the organization and setting KPIs for their staff
- Ensure staff performance are reviewed through appraisals for all staff.
- Provide support to managers and supervisors in the completion of performance assessment forms.
- Share feedback of appraisal outcome with staff and initiate improvement program for identified areas of improvement
- Give input in the computation and communication of annual merit increases to employees.
HR Policy development
- Develops employee-friendly HR policies in consultation with immediate supervisor and heads of departments
- Educates management and staff on all HR policies
- Reviews HR policies regularly to ensure that they are in alignment with the Labor Acts, Company's mission and vision and best practice
Development of Job descriptions
- Liaises with head of department to develop job descriptions for new roles using the company's approved JD format
- Ensures that all roles/positions are captured on the organogram
- Designs and regularly updates the organogram
Training & Development
- Liaise with managers and supervisors on the regular identification of training needs of employees.
- Ability to conduct routine surveys to measure the health of the organization
- Recommends appropriate training topics for management
- Organize training and career development programs
3) Competencies & Skills
- Technical or Functional Competencies
- Excellent knowledge of organizational development
- Good knowledge of Ghana labor laws
- Good organizational skills with the ability to priorities workloads and manage time successfully
- "Management, development and talent training
- designing and supplying a variety of training style"
- Good Computer & MS Office Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to Plan, Organize, Coordinate and give Direction
- Ability to Lead
- Ability to act with Tact and Diplomacy
- Ability to Assert Authority
- Ability to make sound Decisions
- Ability to Communicate, Ability to work in and with a Team, Possess good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to display Persuasive Skills
- Ability to deal discretely with confidential information
- Ability to think Creatively - Thinking out of box
- Ability to think Strategically
- Ability to display high level of Tolerance
4) Organization Relationships (If Applicable)
Internal & External Nature
All departments & Functions within the organizations: On a day to day basis
Head of HR: On a regular basis
Finance Department: On all HR related matters ( Payments of Salaries, Recruitment charges, transfers etc )
Administration: On all admin related issues.
Government Departments & External Agencies As & when required
Vendors - External: As & when required
- Experience Level: 8-10 years of working experience as an HR Generalist with a strong background in organizational development and employee engagement strategies
- Qualification: University degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or professional qualification
- Gender and Age Limit: Females and age 35-40 years.
Location: Accra, Ghana, West Africa
Gross salary in range of Ghc 7500.00- Ghc 9000.00
Emails should be sent to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.