· Implements and administrates all HR policies & procedures guiding companies (onboarding, contracts, internal policies, immigration, leave management, payroll, off boarding).
· Ensures admin processes are running smoothly.
· Manages the HR & Admin team on a daily basis and in their development.
· Implements and administrates all HR policies & procedures guiding companies (recruiting, training, mobility, induction, retention, succession planning, talent management, PPR).
· Implements and leads our performance management system (objective, performance based and transparent);
· Uses data analysis to influence strategic decisions and to address organizational challenges to talent management.
· motes and coordinates initiatives that support organizational change;
· Drives the achievement of HR results by leveraging resources, developing performance standards and results in planning and monitoring.
· Improves the performance of others by empowering a strong leadership and coaching culture;
· Works closely with leadership to build, implement and enforce the HR initiatives (policies, programs, processes).
· Promotes feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes;
· Ensures HR practices are aligned with business needs and makes recommendations to HR leadership when changes are appropriate.
Required skills & qualifications:
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR;
· Master’s degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field is required;
· Thorough working knowledge of MS Office, e.g. solid and sound Excel knowledge.
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to Resourcecapitalgh@yahoo.com stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.