A Human Resources (HR) Assistant is a professional who will be responsible for the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. Also to assist with recruitment and record maintenance for payroll processing as well as provide clerical support to all employees
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Minimum 2 -3 years of work experience in HR
- First Degree from a reputable University
- Must be not more than 28 years.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.