Your Main Responsibilities
- Ensure general and administrative support to the General Manager, Chief Financial Officer’s offices and the HR function.
- Plan meetings, visits and team events accordingly.
- Assist in HR key initiatives such as employee engagement sessions, Culture Cascade, etc when needed
- Provide letters of invitation, introduction, etc as required from time to time
- Develop and maintain an effective & efficient document filing (electronic and hard) process for business related documents
- Manage agendas of meetings, produce memos of such for review and proactively follow up on actions
- Manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the organization
- Organize the GM and CFO’s internal and external designated correspondence and decide the order of priority
- Coordinate general administrative services in the organization e.g. archiving, ensuring seamless provision of utilities and supplies (stationery etc), reporting of defects, etc.
- Collate daily, weekly and monthly reports as required from for the HRBPs review and analyze operating reports and report on variances against budgets.
- Process all requisitions for the team, e.g Purchase Order and other applications as required.
- Respond to queries and requests on Admin issues and escalate to the HRBP where necessary.
- Make efficient travel arrangements for the GM & CFO as required and for special workshops for team members
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- University graduate from a recognized institution.
- At least two years’ experience in an administrative capacity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and data management skills.
- Superior organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and task simultaneously.
- Highly adaptable with the willingness to maintain flexibility in job function in an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills with ability to interface with all levels of management as well as external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure to manage tight deadlines; with a can-do” attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Ability to build and manage key relationships with a range of internal and external partners and stakeholders. with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to work in a discreet manner, maintaining confidentiality.