- The candidate will be part of an extremely energetic HR & Admin team in our rapidly growing organization.
- Responsible for overall operations of the company’s HR & Admin activities including MIS, Commercial Activities, budgeting and forecasting, insurance, administration, statutory compliances, inventory of the Company and get it audited with internal & external auditors on time.
- Comply with the statutory requirements like Pension, Workmen Compensation, Labor Laws and Liaise with relevant authorities etc.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims;
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
Qualification and Requirements
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Degree from a reputed institute. BCOM in HR, & admin from a reputable institute would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years is required
- Preferably female between 35 – 40yrs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work well under time pressure.
- Able to deliver as per set deadlines.
- Flexible on working hours as per demand from the assignment
- Excellent in MS Excel
- Great Inter-personal Skills