- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by working with hiring managers or recruitment agencies, posting Ads and facilitating the hiring process.
- Implement effective onboarding plans.
- Assist in the performance management processes.
- Assist in the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance & files) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as turnover.
- Attending to Staff Welfare.
- Effective handling of the repairs of the company facilities coupled with the effective monitoring of all facilities and regular servicing metrics.
- Supervises the coordination of fueling of company vehicles.
- Coordinating local and international travel logistics for staff and stakeholders.
- Company vehicle maintenance.
- First Degree in any Social Science course or relevant field.
- Possession of a relevant Professional Certificate is an added advantage.
- Proven experience as an HR & Admin Officer/ Manager.
- Understanding of Ghana labor law and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office.
- The HR & Admin Supervisor should know various HR functions, be tech-savvy and prioritize.
- Business Start-up skills and manage business sections.
- Have good communication and relationship-building skills.
- Organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics, adaptability, and reliability.