- The candidate will be part of an extremely energetic HR & Admin team in our rapidly growing organization which is the market leader in sports betting industry in the continent of Africa.
- Responsible for overall operations of the company’s HR & Admin activities including MIS, Commercial Activities, budgeting and forecasting, insurance, administration, statutory compliances, inventory of the Company and get it audited with internal & external auditors on time.
- Comply with the statutory requirements like Pension, Workmen Compensation, Labor Laws and Liaise with relevant authorities etc.
Qualification and Requirements
- A qualification from a reputed institute. MBA, BCOM in HR, post-graduation in HR & admin from a reputable institute would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 to 8 years experience is required
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
Ability to work well under time pressure.
Able to deliver as per set deadlines.
Flexible on working hours as per demand from the assignment.
Good knowledge of acts and regulation
Excellent in MS Excel
Note: We screen candidates through an online test (Aptitude & Psychometric), candidates with excellent score will be only shortlisted for interview.
Industry: E-Comm / Fmcg / Gaming / Casinos
Applicant must be a citizen of Ghana