A reputable company is looking to hire a Human Resources & Admin Manager to conduct an extensive amount of research and HR Generalist duties (Recruitment Onboarding Employee Relations Exit)
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees and walk in to HR or Administration.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, performance management, compensation,
- Benefits and employee relations.
- Has strong understanding of HR functions/ roles in order to support a business unit
- Organize or coordinate employee training sessions, meetings, workshops, activities and
- Any special event
- Responsible for visas, tickets, staff business cards, facilities, management meeting, etc.
- Able to work remotely with a manager in a different country
- Maintain employee files in compliance with applicable legal requirements of the country
- Assist in the recruitment process by coordinating job posting on websites, reviewing
- CVs, performing telephone screenings, scheduling of interviews and conducting
- Reference checks.
- Conduct New Hire Orientations
- Actively aids in formulating methods to improve policies, processes and practices
- Understands the organization’s policies, able to explain others and enforce them.
- Recommends changes to management
- Ensures that mandatory forms are completed by new hires
- Maintain Employee Handbook with updates, and pertinent information, as needed.
- Processes employee terminations by conducting exit interviews and tracking of
- Employee turnover rate
- Conducts extensive amount of research, does analysis and reports results to manager
- Works as the employee benefits person as well as the facilities coordinator
- Employee relations
- HR Generalist duties (Recruitment Onboarding Employee Relations Exit)
- Any other duties as assigned
- Must have either a First Degree in HR or any of the Social Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years HR working experience
- Strong knowledge of Ghana Labor Law
- Knowledge of International Labor Organization requirements (ILO)
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office products especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in Written & Verbal English
- Must pay attention to detail in all areas of work
- High analytical skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks without compromising quality
- High interpersonal skills. Ability to have hard conversations.
- Tactful and Diplomatic
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be approachable, personable and have a pleasant demeanor.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Should have the ability to handle sensitive issues.
- Able to operate most standard office equipment
- Able to establish priority and meet deadlines
- Able to compose, type and proofread materials, with good to excellent grammar and
- Written communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.