Location: Tema, Accra
Salary: Up to GHS 800 - 1,000 per month gross, depending on experience
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping
- Clean appliances such as fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster, blender.
- Ironing on occasion, doing laundry of sheets and towels, and flexibility of working location
- Sweeping and mopping of floors
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting mattresses weighing up to 50 lbs
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly
- Sweep, mop, or push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash
- Replenish amenities, linens, supplies in guest room
- Clean coffee/tea makers, refrigerators and microwave ovens
- Sign for room keys.
- Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Must have completed SHS
- Minimum of 2 years experience in hospitality industry
- Be able to work with cleaning chemicals
- Must present a well-groomed appearance
- Must perform duties with a sense of urgency
- Mobility and dexterity to make beds; dust all room surfaces; clean toilets, mirrors, and bathtubs.
- Must be able to move 30 pounds
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Good English language communication