- Keeping carpets and rugs clean and odor-free by shampooing, vacuuming, and applying deodorizers as needed.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming to remove dirt, debris, and dust from floors and other surfaces.
- Washing windows and walls as well as polishing woodwork as needed.
- Scrubbing toilets, showers, baths, and bathroom sinks as well as removing mildew buildup and mold from various surfaces.
- Wiping down kitchen appliances, equipment, and counters to remove dirt, grease, and grime.
- Regularly emptying wastebaskets and disposing of all rubbish.
- Washing, drying, and folding bedding and towels.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all cleaning tasks completed each day.
- Laundering clothing as required.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have some level of education (JHS or higher)
- At least 2 years experience
- Must be a Christian ( Pentecostal)
- Must speak and write English
- Must be willing and ready to relocate in a month.
- The contract is for 5 years.
Salary: Gh 1000 equivalent.
Location: Equatorial Guinea