- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds and other documents for each real estate transaction.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree is required
- 4 years sales experience in 4/5 star rated Hotel/Apartments
Applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.