Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee work of front desk personnel to ensure that they receive and greet guests properly
• Assist during the check in and check out processes to ensure that all associated activities are handled flawlessly.
• Create and implement staff schedules to ensure that no station within the hotel is left unmanned.
• Make reservations for guests over the telephone or in person and instruct staff members to handle follow up duties.
• Assist with cashiering functions by providing insight and support in handling bookkeeping activities.
• Act as a first point of contact for inquiries regarding events at the hotel and ensure that appropriate measures are taken to direct them to in-house event managers.
• Assist guests with special requests such as booking extensions and supervise front desk officers to ensure prompt fulfilment of special requests.
• Oversee the work of housekeeping staff and control room and supplies inventory.
• Deal with complaints and suggestions according to set hospital policies and ensure business retention.
• Create and maintain professional liaison with vendors and suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of supplies and maintenance equipment.
• Direct guests to areas within the hotel such as restaurants, gyms or swimming pools
• 3 to 5 years in an administrative and/or supervisory role in the hotel industry
Education Level / Qualifications:
• Relevant educational qualification in Business Administration, Management, Tourism, Hospitality Management
Key Skills and Competence
• A friendly personality and a genuine desire to help and please others.
• The ability to think clearly and make quick decisions.
• Numeracy and logistical planning skills.
• A professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations.
• The ability to balance customer and business priorities.
• Energy and patience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with speakers of other languages.
• Ability to remain calm and collected when booking and hotel events become hectic.
• Good knowledge of the hotel city or town.
Job Location: Kasoa Toll-Booth
Suitable applicants should send CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.