- Meet & greet Guests on arrival.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls to relevant parties whether GUESTS or internal departments.
- Assist Guests on making reservations for hotel Suites etc.
- Checking in guests, take proper ID on arrival.
- Allocating rooms and handing over keys.
- Taking payment via credit cards/cash, or mobile money.
- Check out guests, take proper payment via cash card etc.
- Answering questions about hotel facilities and about local transport, places of interest, and entertainment.
- Dealing with special requests, such as room service, taxi bookings or wake-up calls.
- Co-ordinate GUEST’s Request with different departments & action promptly.
- Passing on messages to guests and checking mail for hotel guests' queries and responding to the guests or the sender.
- Assist GUEST with site inspections and reservations queries.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately. Taking their ID copies & registering them.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Assisting Management Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus Organization
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Supply Management