- Assist with generating and providing accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Compile, code, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit, or verify information or data.
- Assist Executive Chef in all aspects of purchasing (e.g., Food, Beverage and Controllable) to ensure quality and profitability.
- Order all food and beverage based on business needs.
- Assist Executive Chef in maintaining/lower budgeted food/controllable costs.
- Assist in enforcing first in/first out inventory rotation for all storeroom products.
- Ensure that proper safeguards are in effect for the security of the food and beverage storeroom assets.
- Enforce item use-up with storeroom personnel and kitchen management to keep inventory at lowest level possible levels.
- Communicate with kitchen, restaurant management and vendors to ensure timing of deliveries satisfies advanced food production needs.
- Check invoice on goods received against shipment to ensure quantity, quality, weights and purchase specifications are as ordered.
- Use existing computer programs to perform daily and period end food and beverage costs.
- Maintain inventory controls for proper levels, dating, rotation, requisitions, etc.
- Complete administrative tasks on a timely basis (e.g., C-7s, menu costing, general office duties)
- 4-years bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or related major.
- 3 to 6 years of purchasing experience are required.