- Able to meet all the comfort requirements of the hotel guests and customers.
- Able to drive in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible to assist the guests in any travel or destination regarding issues by applying his/ her knowledge of the local area.
- Able to keep a record of all the incidents while driving, for example, any accidents or tickets.
- Able to ensure safe and easy travel for the customers/ guests to their destinations or to the hotel.
- Must have 5 years experience as a driver with License: C or D
Licensing and Skills
- Drivers must have a valid state driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Basic reading and writing skills are required, including occasional report writing.
- Drivers may need to know how to read a map or program a GPS device.
- Hospitality employers expect drivers to pick up between 20 and 50 lbs. several times during the day.
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly manner are essential, and good personal hygiene is a must.
- A keen sense of direction, familiarity with the region and driving skills ensure a trouble-free work experience.