- Recommend books, learning tools, research strategies, and other learning materials to students
- Manage and organize the learning environment efficiently to improve the overall tutoring outcome
- Monitor student performance or assist students in learning environment
- Prepare learning materials and schedule tutoring sessions according to academic needs and goals
- Develop teaching materials such as quizzes, handouts, study notes, etc. in the specific subject area
- Make informed decision on the best strategy and module for teaching each specific student according to their strength
- Communicate students, parents, teachers, or guardians on their performance regularly through emails, letters, phones, and other possible means.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must be a graduate teacher.
- At least 3 years experience in teaching SHS or College students.
- Subjects preferred are Mathematics and Economics