- You must help the learners explore historical concepts such as cause and consequence, change and continuity, and similarity and difference
- You should inculcate in the learners appreciation for historical evidence and how to use it.
- You should help the learners gain a greater understanding of international issues and inter-relationships.
- You must teach the leaners how to present clear and logical historical arguments.
- Create short, medium and long term lesson plans and modify them accordingly throughout the year.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Prepare and distribute required reports two weeks after exams are concluded.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
You should help learners develop an understanding of the nature of cause and effect, continuity and change, similarity and difference and find out how to use and understand historical evidence as part of their studies.
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of staff including, parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students/learners.
Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching and learning of the subject/s, through effective dialogue and observation of class teaching practice by the sectional head.
- Maintain good order and discipline amongst pupils under your care and safeguarding their health and safety at all times.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Flexibility and high adaptation skills to work successfully in an unpredictable school setting.
- Strong observational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, patience, resilience, and self-discipline
- Good judgment and an analytical mind.
- High level of creativity.
- Supervisory and Observatory skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education with specialization in History with knowledge of current affairs( Global Perspective)
- Must have at least 4 years teaching experience 2 years of which must be in an international school.
- Good computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- An in-depth understanding of Cambridge Education.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
What do we expect from you?
- We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional educational experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that this role brings.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their C.V and cover letter to email@example.com before August 20,2021
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.