- To operate and maintain the company owned Hiab Crane Truck.
- To conduct checks and tests as per Daily Inspection Checklist on the Company-owned Hiab Crane Truck.
- This includes operability of the Hiab Crane, all lifting and rigging accessories and Chemical Spill Control kit.
- To liaise with the Operations Supervisor on the daily tasks and work out proper Journey Management Plan.
- To maintain records for all tasks carried out.
- Maintain good housekeeping at all times.
- To ensure adherence to all safety regulations, guidelines and procedures.
- To ensure continuous personal time and effort in self-improvement, including self-training and familiarization with all Operational activities, rules, regulations and procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision, within clearly defined roles and procedures but occasionally dealing with issues where the outcome may not be straightforward all within a multi-tasked workforce.
- Must be a Licence E & F Holder.
- Must have Proof of Competence (Certification).
- Languages: English (Intermediate Level)
- Gender: Male