Due to an Organizational Expansion, we are looking for an experienced and responsible Safety Supervisor to join our team. As a Safety Supervisor, you will be responsible for facilitating compliance with occupational health and safety (OSH) guidelines. Your main goal will be to always ensure a safe working environment and prevent any injuries and ac
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Construction and improvement of the safety management system.
- Daily management of the department.
- Responsible for internal and external communications.
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations
- Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes
- Oversee workplace repair, installations and any other work that could harm employees' safety
- Review existing policies and procedures
- Adhere to all the rules and regulations
- Conduct risk assessment
- Enforce preventative measures
- Minimum qualification bachelor's degree/Above
- 4 Years of related work experience
- Have a good knowledge for the EHS system and hand on daily work
- Have good analysis and data tracking ability
CVs should be sent to email@example.com
Job location: Weija
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.