Job Summary: We are seeking the services of a highly experienced and qualified person with exceptional leadership skills to occupy the esteem position of Head Teacher in our school. As Head Teacher of an educational institution such as ours, you will be directly in charge of ensuring that students are receiving the best of quality education and training, coordinating all school activities and igniting a positive spirit among staff and students. The position also requires that you participate in educational conferences, review and setting new academic goals/targets, monitoring the performances of teachers and students as well as collaborating with officers at the Ghana Education Service (at the Regional and District levels)
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
We are a premier basic boarding school located in Tamale, providing quality education and training with special grooming of kids.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set learning targets and device strategies to achieve them
- Monitor the activities of each school personnel and motivate staff to give their best
- Safeguarding the well-being of both staff and students
- Conduct periodic Staff appraisals to ensure that targets/objectives are met
- Constantly assess the educational processes, teaching methodology and database systems to keep up with changing trends.
- Create innovative strategies to market the school and project a good image of the school at all times
- Spearheading the Continuous Professional Development of staff to give them a good grasp of evolving educational concepts and also create a smooth workflow.
- Must have good leadership and interpersonal abilities
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess exceptional planning and multitasking skills
- Must have an outstanding ability to work well independently and under pressure
- Must have exemplary problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills
- Should have excellent analytical, computer and monitoring skills
- Must be highly resourceful, goal-driven, emphatic, detail-oriented and adaptable
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in education or any related course
- A master’s degree in education or any related course is an added advantage
- Must have a highly professional and qualified teacher status
- Strong familiarity with the new Standard Based Curriculum used by the Ghana Education Service.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Head Teacher or in a similar position
- Over 5 years of work experience in the field of education
- Must possess a very strong personality
- Applicant must be between the ages of 30 – 45 years
Disclaimer: The afore-mentioned job description does not contain an exhaustive list of the required skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position
Note: You will be required to reside on campus, as accommodation will be provided
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.