- Handle the day to day Administration of the School.
- Record Staff Attendance and Timely to School.
- Ensure that Teachers and pupils undertake learning in a very conducive, Serene, Safe and Secured Environment.
- Ensure that there are adequate resources for the promotion of effective and efficient learning
- Improve visibility of the School to increase pupil’s enrolment and long-term sustainability of the School.
- Administer discipline to Staff when appropriate
- Undertake Subject Class Teachings when the need arises.
- Attend Organizations Management Meetings, Private Schools Head Teachers/Management meetings, workshops and Meetings organized by the Municipal Education Director.
- Organize Monthly Staff and Termly Parents& Teachers Association (PTA) Meetings
- Prepare monthly Reports to SOL-GH Management Team
- Carry out Any Other Business as Directed by the SOL-GH Management.
Qualification and Experience
- A professional Graduate teacher with satisfactory work history and conduct within the Ghana Education Service.
- Should have served as Assistant Headteacher Position for at least 5 years.
- Aged from 35 to 45 years with Good Health Condition
- Computer Literate with Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Applications Programmes.
- Very proficient and fluent speaking in English Language
- Exhibit Good Communication, Good Interpersonal and Human Relation Skills
- Understands Pupils Cultural Backgrounds, Interests, skills and Abilities cutting across range of learning domains or area subjects.
- Good rapport with Staff, Parents and Guardians and form a Constructive Relationship with them.
How to apply
Interested applicants should address their Application letter to;
The Board of Directors,
Save Our Lives Ghana (Anwiankwanta),
P.O. Box ks 240,
Add copies of Certificates, CV and any other relevant documents to buttress your Application Letter via an email to email@example.com or submit hard copies of your application to Save Our Lives Ghana Office at Anwiankwanta near Geodrill Company Ghana Ltd.
Closing Date: 20 th July 2021
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.