- Liaise between Management and Parents
- Develop agendas, with parents and teachers.
- Manage staff attendance.
- Handle authorized emergency and safety procedures.
- Design school’s aims and objectives and implement policies.
- Ensure policies are implemented
- Supervise and evaluate school policy effects and take action where necessary.
- Develop creative and responsive approaches to teaching and learning.
- Organize training and seminars for teachers
- Assess, organize and execute flexible curriculum and effective assessment framework.
- Plan, support and assess individuals and teams’ work to ensure task delegation.
- Ensure a reasonable teacher-staff school work balance.
- Sustain staff performance management effective systems and incorporate teachers’ appraisals and targets for School’s achievement.
- Supervise teachers work in and out of the classroom.
- Degree in Montessori Education
- 3 - 5 years working experience
- A Master’s Degree in Education is an added advantage
- Must be versatile
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.