S/He should be able to:
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team.
- Lead and manage the development team as well as plan and document technical specifications for features or system design
- See out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Understanding of libraries including Backbone.js and jQuery.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MSSQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 4 years +