At Phrase we help our customers go global. We provide a leading translation management system and software localization platform, supporting 500+ languages, 50+ file types and covering the full range of enterprise localization use cases. With a global team working from our offices or from home across Europe, US, UK and Japan, we serve thousands of global customers, including leading brands such as Uber, Bosch, Lufthansa, Supercell, Vistaprint and Zendesk.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:6 years
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Provides direction to senior sales leadership and leads a team to identify opportunities for sales process and methodology improvements while helping leaders run their respective business units.
- Develops sales management processes, including key performance indicators and dashboards, pipeline management, account/territory planning and opportunity close planning.
- Drive business performance through deep business insight (both through collection and interpretation of quantitative data as well as qualitative information/content) and work closely with other team members and business stakeholders. Lead the development of metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to provide performance measurement.
- Lead cross-functional teams to solve operational business challenges. This includes driving requirements gathering, system testing, and training and documentation for the business
- Lead a change management process to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively implement new sales and operating models.
- Acts in partnership with executive leadership (mainly the VP Global Sales, CFO, VP Global Marketing) in driving the annual fiscal planning cycle. This includes designing our Go To Market Strategy, performing territory analysis & quota assignments, and compensation plan design & implementation.
- Participate in the planning & execution of the annual Sales Kickoff event and smaller quarterly events
What you need:
- 6+ years of combined operations or technology business experience
- 3+ years specifically in a sales operations role preferably in a SaaS organisation
- Experience managing high performing teams
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and Business Intelligence skills with an expertise in Salesforce
- Proven communication skills at all levels of an organization - with a demonstrated focus on being able to translate data and metrics into predictable business insight
- Proven ability to drive and communicate objectives, design and execute projects, develop and interpret analytics, and interact effectively across all levels of a large multi-national organization including executive management.
- Ability to interpret complex business documents/reports, create and present process documentation and training
- Detail oriented; and must be highly organized with the ability to manage towards multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to network and build strong relationships with peers, senior leaders and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working with a global team who are geographically dispersed, be willing to travel if required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.