We are looking for an experienced, emotionally mature and performance-oriented individual to become head of marketing at Nightwatch. The person will be accountable for lead generation and managing marketing activities in our company, from inbound marketing (blog & content marketing) to SEO; social marketing outreach to paid marketing. If you are a creative person who enjoys freedom, new technologies, and solving problems; and if you are a positive-oriented thinker who does not fit the traditional internet company structure, this job might be the right fit for you. We are /not/ looking for someone who regularly switches companies, or who is only looking for a huge wage. Our mission is to develop a strong team that shares our values of personal growth, education, and doing exceptional work.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Well-developed leadership and management skills; at least 2 years experience with managing a marketing team and being accountable for hitting KPIs
- 5+ years experience with digital marketing
- Proficiency in understanding and experience with direct and inbound marketing
- Ability to identify and implement less conventional “growth hacking” processes
- Extraordinary communication skills; preferably native English speaker, or excellent fluent speaker
- Experience with SEO and paid advertising methods
- Experience with split testing tools, Google analytics, funnel optimization
How your work is going to look like:
- Leading and improving marketing strategies and activities, including inbound / content marketing, SEO, email marketing, outreach, paid advertising, social media marketing, and other related activities
- Working closely with a remote marketing team of 3+ people (specialized for particular areas such as outreach, social media, and content-oriented)
- Optimizing our user’s journey in the sales funnel
- Finding and experimenting with sustainable lead generation opportunities
- Improving and fine-tuning brand message across all communication channels
- Setting, tracking and reporting performance and KPIs for all marketing activities
- Holding accountable for lead generation and other KPIs
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.