You will also be contributing to Immutable X’s commercial and product strategies, through iterating on the Partner Success technical consulting offerings, bringing feedback from our partners to internal stakeholders, and seeking opportunities to improve operational efficiency across the Partner Success organisation. You will have the opportunity to work on many initiatives and projects that extend beyond the commercial teams within the business. So come and join us if you’re ready to take on a new exciting challenge and be at the forefront of cutting edge technology!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:10 years
You Will Have The Opportunity To
- Manage and build teams across three regions - North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. You will build and develop the best team of Solution Consultants in the world of web3 gaming!
- Must be able to build, maximise and strategically manage customer relationships
- Understand the business goals of customers and the way that immutable X will achieve them, and building solutions based on these fundamental understandings.
- Be the escalation point for the team and our partners, to problem solve through both technically and with a commercial / business lens.
- Ruthlessly prioritise time-for-value. Intuitive understanding of how our technology and business model interfaces with different customers, and tailor the service to each
- Support new and existing customers to optimise their experience and adoption of key platform features
- Be hands-on in creating solutions to accelerate our customer’s time to value, as well as building internal tools and processes to improve the scalability of our teams
We Would Love For You To Have
- 10+ years leading and managing a global, distributed client-facing solutions consultant, sales engineer, integrations engineer teams, in an API-based technology business.
- 7+ years of experience working with executive level stakeholders
- Be web3 native or curious - at least have personal interests and/or participated in web3 gaming or NFT projects
- Experience in designing solutions for business customers of an API based product before (technical consulting / solutions architecture).
- Experience in taking an end-end business process and designing the appropriate API integrations for desired business value outcomes
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Experience in an early stage startup or scale-up with demonstrated capabilities in recruiting, training and mentoring a technical team
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.