The Head of Global IT Infrastructure will be responsible for designing, establishing, and rolling out a global service to all SPS countries. This role will oversee the leadership of a Global Infrastructure team, service delivery and quality, service roadmap and benchmarking to ensure value to the business.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Be accountable for designing and implementing global infrastructure & cloud services team for SPS Global. Serve as figurehead, taking responsibility of the entire global infrastructure team and ensuring optimal work practices, role placement and effective team collaboration.
- Lead initiation, design, and delivery of infrastructure to fulfil internal and external customer requirements. Sets the mission, vision, and strategy of the global infrastructure organization to maximize the success of business and IT enterprise initiatives with high quality, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Provide technical thought leadership for formulating cloud strategies and establishing roadmap for adoption.
- Mentor Team Leaders and Senior Architects, build and promote team standards.
- Ensure all technical designs for new infrastructure & cloud services are reviewed for fit for purpose, strategically aligned and compliant with internal and external obligations.
- Partner with the Heads of Digital Workplace and Application Management teams ensuring new infrastructure services are fit for purpose, supported, and maintained to appropriate standards.
- Actively collaborate with application architects ensuring all new services are fit for purpose, performant, and strategically aligned.
- Develop complex system and platform problem resolutions as well as software and hardware solutions to address technical issues.
- Design and implement process improvement efforts to identify and test opportunities for automation and/or reduction in time to deployment.
- Develop and clearly articulate the vision for SPS’s future infrastructure, hosting and cloud management strategy.
- Embrace and actively promote public cloud services and drive the adoption of a true hybrid cloud model using best of on-premise and IaaS/PaaS/SaaS.
- Greatly increase awareness of IT security practices across the teams in collaboration with the IT-Security team, and ensure servers are regularly patched to reduce exposure to vulnerabilities.
- Provide the management team with meaningful KPIs for the measurement and analysis of department performance and customer experience.
- Forecast, manage and optimize the costs of the infrastructure and hosting services.
- People component: Identify opportunities to increase technical skills and competencies and develop new and effective operational processes.
- Create and drive a strategy of infrastructure automation, using code and tools as needed.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Competed University Degree in Information Technologies or other relevant fields.
- 5+ years of business management/leadership experience including direct supervisory experience and experience mentoring/developing technical professionals.
- Proven track record in the transformation of IT Infrastructure service from on premises to private, shared or public cloud.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure technology spanning servers, networks, storage, platform, database and Software defined technologies.
- Very good knowledge of the modern data center/cloud / infrastructure design.
- Knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, and disaster recovery.
- Passion for technology and automation.
- Fluent English, while German is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.