Who are we
There are 2B adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. 2B. That’s ~40% of the world’s adult population. 350M of these live in Sub Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that are invisible to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
Want to be an early employee in a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real time mission critical ML models, behavioral psychology and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data.
Join our mission to make financial services accessible and improve the lives of millions of people in Africa and emerging markets
What will you do?
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers
- Develop and implement training programs that address Fido’s business needs
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices
- Develop and maintain Fido’s internal knowledge base
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably but not limited to human resources or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in training and development management
- Track record in developing and executing successful training programs
- Ability to work independently across teams on complex projects
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A strong team player with a flexible approach
Talk with us
Tami@fidobank.app - Head of HR
Perfect@fidobank.app - HR Manager