- Develops strategies that utilize self-service banking technology/products/services to expand the Bank’s geographic reach and customer base
- Coordinates the implementation of the bank’s Agent Banking and e-channel strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel use, increase sales and customer satisfaction targets, enhance operational efficiency and enable seamless product and relationship experience for customers
- Prioritizes, reviews and updates channel characteristics to enhance the bank’s capacity to better service the market and meet channel objectives and desired customer experience.
- Provides input into product development from experience and information gathered from sales support engagements
- Initiates and implements new strategies to enhance and upgrade existing products and services, including but not limited to internet banking, Mobile Apps and USSD services
- Reviews, identifies and adapts new technologies to strengthen the performance capacity of existing e-banking channels and network to ensure continuous service and process improvement, with the objective of sustaining consistent customer experience
- Develop and manage adequate capacity and resource requirements that will create efficiencies, provide significant value, reduce overall cost and meet existing and future requirements of the Bank
- Develop policies and procedures in line with the bank’s vision and regulatory requirements for the smooth running of the group, as well as supporting an improved control environment in the Bank’s business operations
Job Performance and Person Requirements
Educational/Professional and work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, and/or related fields
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage
- Professional certifications such as the under-listed are an added advantage: Certified Project Manager (CPM) - Project Management Institute Operations & Information, Management Certificate Certified Business Operations Manager (CBOM)
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in the banking industry, 5 out of which must have been at managerial level
- Oversees the operations and market performance of all e-Banking products and Digital Financial Services offerings on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis to ensure profitable achievement of business targets
- Coordinates the conduct of market research and competitive analysis related to developments in the digital banking business channels in Gambia
- Provides market insights to ensure operational ramifications are considered in new product launches or in the alteration of existing products
- Provides technical guidance to the Procurement and legal departments in negotiating various ebanking contracts with vendors for platforms, cards, etc based on Service level Agreements (SLAs).
- Reports to executive leadership on the activities of the bank’s e-banking operations
- Provides technical guidance and recommendations on enhancing the Bank’s current capabilities and assets to accelerate its journey, and to create a magnet for digital talent
- Liaises with brand management to develop campaigns for the Bank’s digital channels in line with the approved strategy
- Articulates proposals and specifications for the Bank’s digital channels and collaborate with Corporate Strategy and Marketing to define new business opportunities and to propose new digital channels
- Coordinates the preparation of operational plans and supporting annual budgets for the electronic banking business
Applicants should send Cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org and make the subject of the mail, the Job Title of the role being applied for.