Responsible for developing and implementing customer service strategies to support and drive the bank’s customer experience and transformation agenda. This includes the improvement of customer relationships (both within and without), customer dedication and satisfaction, as we as the delivery of efficient and effective service experience across the bank’s touchpoints. The positions would be required to establish communication channels and mediums through which clients reach out to a company and vice versa.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Lead the customer experience unit
- Develop and execute customer experience initiatives to build stronger loyalty and profitable growth for the bank
- Guide and direct activities of customer experience unit to ensure their interactions with customers reflect positively on the Bank.
- Develop SOP for customer experience unit
- Develop SLAs for managing customer services issues
- Use the Bank’s social media platforms as an avenue to resolve customer issues.
- Work with the Bank’s complaints officer to develop and implement complaint resolution guidelines
- Collect, analyze and interpret customer interactions data to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing customer experience.
- Monitor the activities of the customer service team to ensure compliance with acceptable standards of customer service.
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience.
- Monitor service standards by working with agencies/consultants to conduct periodic, Insight, customer surveys and mystery shopping and competitor benchmarking
- Ensure feedback from service quality benchmarks are disseminated and appropriate measures taken.
- Keep abreast with developments and changes in customer service delivery and advise management as appropriate.
- Set standard for recognizing and rewarding service excellence and value for both internal and external customers.
- Direct ways to simplify service provision to enhance customer experience
- Contribute to the development of customer centric products
- Monitor both qualitative and quantitative internal and external customer feedback in order to improve service quality.
- Liaise with the business units to create appropriate data base for customer loyalty programs
- Work with appropriate units to set and monitor v physical experience standards
- Oversee all customer events across all businesses.
- Conduct regular unannounced checks to monitor service quality standards i.e. observed (cleanliness, tidiness, staff appearance, ATM booths etc.)
- Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of an organization’s customer experience team
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services
- Handle difficult customer service situations, and improve overall service experience
- Prepare and manage annual budgets in achieving set objectives and goals
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience
- Attend seminars, workshops, and conferences to improve on existing job knowledge
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Professional qualification in customer experience is an added advantage
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a customer experience or service role
- Knowledge of service experience in the banking industry is an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and make decisions
- Have a data-driven mindset
- Must have good communication and relationship building skills
- Project management and process simplification skills
- Empathy and good listening skills
- Ability to adapt to change and adopt best practices
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to think on their feet and make quick decisions
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.