We are looking to hire a Gynecologist with outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills to join our team of doctors. These Doctors are expected to be compassionate, have attentive listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a genuine concern for patients and a passion to be of service and heal people.
To ensure success, they should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, the ability to make effective decisions and an innate ability to manage change. Top candidates will have the willingness and ability to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands while remaining calm under pressure.
- Interview patients to understand their complaints and symptom
- Provide consultation, care, and treatment for women before, during, and after their pregnancies
- Perform examinations to diagnose diseases and disorders
- Treat diseases in organs and other parts of the body
- When surgery is warranted, advise the patient of the procedure’s benefits and risks
- Conduct operations to treat illness or remove cancerous tissues
- Prescribe medication and therapy, and make referrals to other medical professionals
- Coordinate nurses, assistants, anaesthesiologists, and specialists required for surgical procedures
- Take part in research studies involving medical techniques, treatments, and drugs
- Performing various diagnostic tests on patients, which include Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile blood tests, colposcopies, and endometrial biopsies.
- Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
- Performing surgeries and gynaecological procedures on patients, such as cervical cryosurgeries, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, and sterilizations.
- Referring patients to other healthcare specialists as needed.
- Educating patients on reproductive health issues and disease prevention
- State license to practice medicine.
- Certified by Society of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians of Ghana(Ghana Medical Association)
- Proven experience working as a Gynaecologist.
- The ability to make quick decisions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Empathetic and compassionate.
Interested applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.