The job holder, Group Head of Business Development will be located in Accra.
The Group Head of Business Development will report to the Group Chief Operating Officer.
The job holder is generally responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans to achieve the Group’s customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The role is to oversee the effective and efficient management of various distribution channels (Retail, Corporate, Bancassurance, e-Insurance and other alternatives) towards meeting and exceeding the Group’s revenue target.
The job holder is expected to provide expert advice on business development.
Qualification and Experience:
A minimum of a University degree or relevant professional qualification in Sales and Marketing.
- Holder of Advanced professional qualification from a recognized institution preferably ASCII
- A post-graduate degree in Marketing or Finance will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 12 years working experience with at least 8 years of executive management in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of both Life and Non-Life Insurance business
Knowledge / Skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Articulate and strong presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Strong Leadership skills
- Must be innovative
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letter, detailed C.V with all relevant documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 7th September 2021.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.