Key responsibilities will include:
- In conjunction with the rest of the Corporate Finance team and PEG’s Senior Leadership Team, help PEG formulate its annual grant strategy, determining grant revenue targets per country and parameters for which grants will help PEG meet its strategic objectives.
- Seek out grant funding opportunities that align with the agreed upon parameters, and act as a central clearing house for opportunities found by other team members.
- For grants which meet company objectives, support country teams in a pre-application process of mapping out implementation, including budgeting, personnel required, and likely risks, for approval by PEG’s Grant Committee.
- For grants chosen for application, write concept notes, proposals, budgets and other documents required.
- For shortlisted grant proposals, manage detailed due diligence processes as needed.
- For successful grant proposals, manage reporting and ongoing relations with Grantors, and support management of milestone reporting and cash disbursement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics or similar field
- 3 years’ experience in Data Analytics or Business Intelligence solutions required.
- 2+ years of experience creating meaningful analyses and insights from CRM platforms.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into analytics application requirements
- Ability to communicate complex, analytical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences; ability to translate analytical findings into business action
- Strong SQL knowledge and advanced data modelling and analytics using tools such as Tableau, Power BIAbility to multitask, prioritize and work efficiently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Great attention to detail with an analytical mind-set
- Willingness to experiment and learn new tools and technologies
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong experience optimizing UX
- Strong written/oral communication
- Budgeting (strong excel skills a plus)
- Monitoring + Evaluation
- Project planning and project management
- Base location flexible- within PEG’s markets
- Willing to spend up to 1 week/month in any of PEG’s other markets
- Must speak English. French is a big plus.