- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum qualification is SHS.
- Applicant must live within North Kaneshie, Newtown, Odorkor, Abeka-Lapaz, Accra Central, Achimota, and its environs.
- Applicant must have a graphic design background and must be able to work with at least CorelDraw and Photoshop.
- Must be able to pay attention to details
- Must demonstrate ability to work under little or no supervision
- There will be on the job training for printer and CNC machine; therefore applicant must be willing to learn.
Suitable applicants should send CV’s to mail@firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.