- Video editing, cutting, and splitting.
- Design graphics and digital materials for online/social media campaigns
- Develop plans to boost the company’s online presence
- Provide technical advice and direction regarding corporate branding
- Post and maintain videos on the YouTube channel
- Search engine optimization for the channel and drive traffic to the channel
- Research interesting motivational and entrepreneurship images/texts that will inspire a global audience
- Possess strong work ethics
- Must be creative, resourceful, and initiative taker
- He/she is must be Internet savvy
- Results-oriented and able to multi-task
The ideal candidate for this role is an expert video editor, who can do wonders with video files. You should be a creative individual, hard-working, thorough researcher, and must love motivational/inspirational messages.
Please do not apply if you do not meet these basic requirements. We provide onboarding orientation for a smooth transition. You may start immediately upon a successful interview.
1. Video editing skills.
2. Research skills.
3. Hard working.
This is an entry-level position for someone willing to grow with the organization. The position requires 40 hours a week. This is a great job for any candidate who wants to make a difference in people’s lives while making a living.
How to Apply:
If you believe that you are the right fit for this position, send us a detailed note about why you think so, attach a resume, and any other details you want us to know.
Expected Start Date: Immediately.