- Defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- Shaping up the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strength in TYPOGRAPHY is a strong requirement
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.