The individual must have an eye for colors, design and a passion for creating end products that leaves lasting impression. The following are the duties of the graphic designer.
1) To understand the design needs of the employer.
2) Prepare and produce proposals and presentations for clients.
3) Develop design based on employer's requirements.
4) Work in tandem with employer on designs based on requirements, modifications and feedbacks.
5) Identify and utilize appropriate software.
6) Update on progress, changes and adjustments.
7) Handle confidential documents carefully.
8) Collaborate with team for successful completion, especially in case of complex projects.
9) Ensure the final project is proofread for accuracy and quality.
1) Ability to communicate concepts and design rationale.
2) Knowledge of design, typography and production of printing and web products.
3) Expertise in graphics, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe, Microsoft Excel, Word, power point, Indesign etc...
4) Knowledge of HTML, XHTML and CSS.
5) Knowledge of Macintosh and PC platforms.
6) Good writing skills, knowledge composition for editing and knowledge of grammar for proofreading.
7) Typing skills with at least 55wpm with high accuracy.
NOTE: EMAIL YOUR CV AND PORTFOLIO (previous works) TO email@example.com
JOB LOCATION: Candidates should strictly be around Agbogba Junction and at Dome and it environs.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.