- Supervise finish jobs, assigned to vendors in relation to concepts approved
- Liaise with clients in relation to concepts.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, Briefs and Mockups with high knowledge in software such as CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Printing, Branding, Communications, or related field
- Bachelor's Degree/HND in Graphic Design or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambitious environment
Would prefer candidates living around Asylum Down.