- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Experience with binding machine, Laminating machines, T-shirt printing, 3D printing, Photo editing and General use of photocopying.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Experience with Large Format Printing machine, to produce banners, SAV. Stickers, One-way vision, Large Picture prints etc.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Graphic Designer Salary and Outlook: Subjected to Negotiations.
Accommodation can be provided based on negotiation.
Location: Nsawam, Near Nsawam Prison Gate