- Support in capturing events and editing art-work, photos and other graphic elements and layout and design information and communication materials eg. banners, posters, flyers, cards.
- Support in custom photo editing
- Assist in organizing, selecting and making good use of film/video footage on social media and in feature stories
- Assist in creating simple but effective photo quotes and infographics for social media.
- Assist in creating social media focused content and posting
- Prepare materials and content for major activities, launches, and media outreach
- Provide other support and assistance as required
- Ability to create and edit videos as well creating online course contents
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Diploma in graphic design
- Should know how to handle a camera
- Willing to work from Monday to Saturday
- Must have graphic designing experience and Strong designing skills
- Knowledge of desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambitious environment
Salary Range: GH¢ 700 - GH¢1000
Location: Tantra Hill, Accra
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.