We are looking for a graphic designer whose job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including
illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of our websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a
strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we'd like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Planning concepts for international and local Market base on relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Building a brand manual and style guide fit for a local and international market
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts about layout, branding, positioning and art design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, In Design Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, Product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design and digital products
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus