- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Designing visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software
- Selecting colours, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
Qualification & Skills
- A relevant qualification in graphic design or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a graphic designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines