Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate should be able to work well in a collaborative environment and capable of conceiving and finalizing designs for marketing assets that engage customers, target audience and generate demand.
- Design print and digital sales and marketing materials, including articles, logos, slide presentations, digital banners, emails, illustrations, event collateral, product brochures, promotional flyers and direct mail pieces.
- Build and manage the company’s website and associated applications with appealing and modern visual design, using modern frameworks and languages.
- Video creation for social media campaigns. Online advertising videos and animations, promotional video content featuring new and existing solution features.
- YouTube channel content management.
- Research the latest design trends and competitor approaches and ensure we are keeping our brand expression relevant for our audience.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- 2 years of relevant design experience.
- BFA or BA in Graphic Design or related field.
- Strong experience with modern web development and CMS (e.g.WordPress or equivalent).
- Not more than 25years.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
- Mastery of Adobe CC, with Advanced Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects skills.
- Passion for, and understanding of, digital marketing across varying platforms.
- Driven, resourceful self-starter; ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Language: fluent English with excellent writing skills.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.