The Position is for a short-term contract of six (6) months, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials relevant to the Authority
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating type setting, printing, and similar equipment
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed by the Authority
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of four (4) years post-Bachelor’s relevant work experience in a reputable organization