- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Minimum of an HND or Degree
- At least 2 years of practical experience
- Knowledge in photography is a plus
- Must be an ui ux designer
- Should be very good at gradient, Typography and Conceptualization
- Software proficiency; Adobe photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and picture manipulation