We are seeking a Graphic Designer/Digital Press Operator to join our team. You will be operating digital printing equipment and designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Operate the digital presses to produce complete customized jobs in accordance with equipment operating procedures.
- Interface with the Customer Service Representative, Designer and/or the customer to ensure a complete understanding of the Print order. Receive and output digital files for use in completion of work order.
Qualification and Requirements:
- 1-3 years’ experience in Printing, Branding, Communications, or related field
- Bachelor's Degree/HND/a Professional certificate in Graphic Design or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambitious environment
Salary Range: GHC 600 - GHC750
Job Location: Kokomlemle
Applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.