The Job Description is the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
It is your task to shape the visual aspects of electronic media including websites, books, magazines, brochures, user interfaces, product labels, reports, advertisements, exhibitions etc.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements
into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of our team, we’d like to meet you.
- Design visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software
- Translate client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Select colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Collaborating with art directors, branding experts, front end developers, marketing, content and other professionals to create media
- Articulate design concepts to others
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Qualification and Requirements
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphic design and visual principles.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel draw)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to evaluate choices critically.
- Ability to communicate design choices clearly
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Education and Experience Requirements
Applicants must live in Tema and its environs